Acorn Property Management Services have been letting and managing property in the local area for over 25 years. Based in Hitchin, Luton, Biggleswade and Stevenage, we successfully cover an area from Sandy in the north to Knebworth in the south, as far east as Royston and westward to Luton. Our clients are based all over the U.K. and as far away as Malaysia, USA, India, Australia, Japan and South Africa.
We act for professional landlords and corporations as well as individuals.
We have a property maintenance department with personnel who are Gas Safe registered enabling us to keep costs to a minimum. Electrical repairs are only undertaken by selected companies who meet I.E.E. standards.
We also have contacts with surveyors, financial advisors and solicitors.
We offer two levels of service:
Full letting and management (Standard Management Service)
Introduction only (Letting Service)
Standard Management Service includes;
• Advice on the likely rental income.
• Advertising and marketing the property.
• Interviewing prospective tenants and taking up full references.
• Preparing the Tenancy Agreement.
• Liaising with a landlord’s mortgagees where necessary.
• Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition of the property and administrating it in accordance with the deposit regulations.
• Taking a deposit from the tenant and administrating it in accordance with the deposit regulations.
• Collecting the rent monthly.
• Electronic banking.
• Periodic Inspections of the property.
• Co-ordination of repair or maintenance.
• Rent Guarantee
• Acorn Property Management Services are able to arrange buildings and contents insurance at a very competitive rates.
Regardless of the service you opt for you can guarantee that Acorn Property Management Services will be acting in your best interest.
All members of staff are experienced in lettings, management and sales of residential property.
We have the expertise to ensure that your property will be let and managed efficiently to optimise your
income and investment. Should you be looking to expand your property portfolio we can provide both advice and assistance to ensure that you select the best properties available on the market in and around the area.
*The marker on the map may not be 100% accurate, it is only there as a guide.
Find your local landlord serviceSelect a category below to find your required landlord service- it's just one click away.