We're looking for Guest Bloggers
We’re currently looking for knowledgeable guest bloggers that are willing to generously submit their work, so we can publish it on our blog. We’re looking for useful, in-depth, mind-blowing, timeless landlord related articles. Tall order, we know :)
Our ultimate aim is to build a useful directory of articles that’s easily accessible for everyone to learn and share from. By the people, for the people.
Why should you be a guest blogger for landlord-directory.co.uk?
- We’ll give you full credit in the form of one backlink to your website. The anchor text must be the name of your company, and not keyword stuffed.
- It could help generate business, especially if you submit a strong article.
- We’d be most grateful =)
We apologise, but our guidelines ensure that we approve only the best.
- Articles submitted must be useful for landlords and anyone involved with in the industry.
- Please ensure we haven’t already published an article on the topic you want to cover, otherwise you could be wasting your time.
- Articles must be a minimum of 700 words.
- Articles should be structured so its easy to read e.g. include the usage of sub-headings and short paragraphs.
- Articles must articulate and well-written.
- Articles must be unique and not found anywhere else on the internet. The same articles (or respun versions) must not be shared to multiple publishers.
- You must be the original author of the article.
- By submitting your article you’re automatically giving us full rights to the content. We may modify the article where we see fit (you will still get full credit).
- Articles cannot be a sales pitch for your own personal interests.
- Try to keep it clean. Please don’t overkill on the attitude/bad language. We’re nice people here!
- The article must NOT be stuffed with links. Credit will be given to the author of the article at the end of every blog post (we will do this).
- We have the right to remove any approved posts after it’s been published.
As already mentioned, we’re looking for useful articles. Here are some ideas:
- 10 tips on how to be a better Landlord (this article has already been published)
- 5 different methods of finding tenants
- Why highstreet letting agents are still better than online portals
- Electrical Safety in BTL
Simply contact us.
We look forward to seeing your words on our website…